Anthropometric Chair is the best option to measure anthropometric of human body dimensions. This anthropometry measurement tool can measure 34 dimensions of the human body in various positions: sitting, standing, and on face area.
Now, we would like to give a tutorial on how to measure elbow length below:
- Ensure the model of measurement is in sitting and upright position;
- Turn the knob on the shoulder height gauge;
- Adjust the shoulder height gauge until it reaches the shoulder;
- Spread both hands in a straight position;
- Last, slide the upper and forearm gauge until it reaches the fingertip.
This measurement is known as hand length. So, we measured the distance from the fingertips of the left hand to the fingertips of the right horizontally.
You can see the detail of the measurement by visiting our official video tutorial below: