The internship program from Solo Abadi provides opportunities for students who need new experiences and insights following their studied area of education. Also, the Solo Abadi Internship Program is our way of contributing by encouraging the system of education in Indonesia.
In this internship, we have several divisions that can be filled as follows:
Interns can register in our division area according to their field of knowledge. However, you can also register with other divisions as long as you have the experience and qualifications that match the criteria we need. For that, make sure that you register yourself with the right division. Because this is important for learning in choosing the right career.
THE CANDIDATE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Active College Students
- Minimum GPA of 3.00
- We suggest adjusting your chosen internship division with your educational background. However, if you have a passion for a particular department from a supportive educational experience, please register in the division you want.
- Willing to do a full-time internship for 2-6 months in Solo Abadi
THE REQUIRED REGISTRATION FILES
- Cover Letter for Internship from Study Program / Faculty / University
- Academic Transcripts
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including Photo and Portfolio
- Fill out the Internship Application Form
REGISTRATION PROCEDURES FOR SOLO ABADI INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
- In the first stage, please fill out the registration form at this link.
- Make sure you register 1-2 months before doing the internship.
- After that, wait until the confirmation email is sent to your email.
- In the second stage, we will send an email to you a maximum of one month after submitting your internship to us.
- In the third stage, if you are selected as a candidate, we will choose the required files.
- In the last stage, we will invite you to attend a Forum Group Discussion and Interview.
CONNECT WITH US
If you need more information about the internship. Please contact us directly by emailing us at email@example.com. Or please visit our social media on Instagram or Facebook for the answers you need.