Industrial Work Practices is an apprenticeship training program aimed specifically at Vocational High School students. This program has been routinely carried out by Solo Abadi, in order to help vocational students and vocational students to find out the real situation in the industrial world so that they can find out about the industrial world system more readily and planned.
In this Industrial Work Practice, there are several divisions that can be filled as follows:
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Marketing (Marketing)
- Business and management
- The authenticity of Design and Creative Craft Products
PURPOSE OF INDUSTRIAL WORK PRACTICE
- Providing knowledge to students about the modern manufacturing industry through internships.
- Participate and develop students’ creativity according to their interests and talents.
- Supporting government programs regarding SMK Cooperation – Industrial Partners
- Making a real contribution to the industry to the world of education
FILES REGISTRATION IN NEED
- Cover Letter from School
- Photocopy of Report Card / Recap of Value until the last semester
- Raport value averaging at least 7
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including Photo and Portfolio
- Fill out the Application for the Industrial Work Practice Form
Registration Procedures for Industrial Work Practice
- The first stage, please fill out the registration form at this link.
- Make sure you register 1-2 months before doing Industrial Work Practice.
- After that, wait until the confirmation email is sent to your email.
- The second stage, we will send an email to you a maximum of one month after you send the internship to us.
- The third stage, if you are selected as a candidate, we will screen the required files.
- The last stage, we will invite you to come to our workshop.
Connect With Us
For information regarding internship registration and matters related to this Industrial Work Practice. Please contact us directly by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or please visit our social media on Instagram or Facebook for the answers you need.