We often do activities and work that cause the body to feel tired or uncomfortable. But whether we have realized, that comfort or what is often called ergonomics influences the health of our bodies. Even though the health of the body is the most important main thing in us doing daily activities.
Ergonomics is the study of human behavior about work while working in the environment. In short, it can be said that ergonomics is the adjustment of work tasks to the condition of the human body aimed at lowering the stress that will be faced.
The Importance of Ergonomics for Health
The importance of ergonomics in every activity has many goals that will greatly help us in carrying out activities, so we can know the precise and accurate size according to the size of the dimensions of the human body, such as when we will design the work environment and design products. We can know the appropriate and ergonomic distance when there is the interaction between the operator with a chair, desk, and a set of computers. It will affect the health of our bodies.
Benefits of Ergonomics
Ergonomics plays an important role in determining performance in various activities. What we need to know is that ergonomics has many benefits for the health of our bodies. Here are the benefits we can get :
- Prevent injuries
- Improving the quality of life
- Improving the quality of work
- Reduce work fatigue and discomfort
- Have good posture
The Impact of Ergonomics in Everyday Activities
From daily experience shows that every activity or work done, if not done ergonomically it will result in:
- High costs for countermeasures (resulting from ergonomic inability)
- Accidents and diseases due to work are on the rise
- Performance down which results in decreased work efficiency
In our daily activities, especially in the house, there are so many things that are very important to pay attention to the economy, well here are some examples of the economy that must be in the house.
- Set the position of desks and work chairs in the house
- Position of height and slope of stairs
- Determine the height of the position of the home furniture so that it is easy to reach
- Laying of electrical instruments
- Lighting settings into the house
- Determine the width and height of the door
- Create a kitchen design that suits the homeowner and the position of the furniture used
- Determine the area of the room used
- Determine the position of equipment in the toilet
Therefore, we must prioritize the value of ergonomics in daily activities because it will affect the health of our bodies. In addition, applying ergonomic design to everything in our daily life will help us to maintain health because it will avoid injuries or work accidents that we certainly do not want.
This is a tool that can help you determine the value of ergonomics.
1. Anthropometric Chair
Anthropometric chairs are anthropometric measuring instruments used to measure the dimensions of the human body. Anthropometric chairs are one of the options in applying ergonomics contained in a minimalist design. This measuring device can measure up to 34 sizes of the human body.
Measurements on the Anthropometric Chair are divided into three parts, namely on the standing, sitting, and face areas. Measurements using Anthropometric Chairs are very simple, easy, and effective because this tool is equipped with electrical plugs.
2. Antropometri Metrisis– Portable
Portable Anthropometry Kit is the latest anthropometric measuring tool product from Solo Abadi. The instrument was inspired by anthropometry discovered by Rudolf Martin, a scientist who studied anthropology. Adult also consists of various parts, namely anthropometer, funnel term, small and large funnel term.
Portable Anthropometry Kit can take measurements of up to more than 100 dimensions of the human body. Measurements using our products are divided into three parts, namely on the standing, sitting, and head areas.
Here’s how to get a quality anthropometric measuring tool
To buy the right anthropometric measuring instrument, you can buy the product at Solo Abadi. Why Solo Abadi is the right manufacturer for your measuring needs, some of the reasons are as follows:
- Is the first anthropometric tool manufacturer and distributor in Indonesia
- High-quality materials
- Prices compete according to the quality of goods
- An easy buying process to do
- Maximum after-sales for our customers.
To buy our products, you can visit our social media on Instagram @soloabadi and our Facebook Solo Abadi, or come to our workshop in Solo, Central Java, you can also contact us via WhatsApp below. The price can be asked directly to us. With a friendly, our marketing team will be ready to provide the best service for you and provide the best needs for you.